Recognition Sequence – yoga posture practice
The postures of the Recognition Sequence are designed to restore the nervous system to its natural relaxed state while providing us with a place to conduct our NeuroSet Brain Training exercises. For best results, keep the following tips in mind as you perform the Recognition Sequence:
- Don’t eat for an hour prior to performing the sequence.
- Perform the sequence in comfortable clothing and bare feet.
- Focus on what you are doing, not on reaching a goal.
- Move slowly and be mindful of every detail of your experience.
- Remember, perfecting the posture is not the goal.
- Use the downloadable audio from each Module to perform the sequence. The videos below are for learning only.