Intentional Restoration – guided relaxation practice
The Intentional Restoration practice powerfully rejuvenates both body and mind and prepares the nervous system to optimally receive and integrate the NeuroSet Brain Training exercises.
For best results, keep the following tips in mind as you perform the Recognition Sequence:
- Select a space free from disturbances.
- Lower the lights, but don’t turn them off.
- Lie comfortably on your back, but not in bed (unless you are using the Slumber version)
- Ensure that every part of your body is supremely comfortable.
- Remain still, relaxed, and connected to the audio instructions throughout the session.